Hiking and Walking
Take a look at the sample programs below and let us inspire your future trip!
You haven't found exactly what you're looking for? Don't worry, we treat every client individually and tailor-make each of our final products!
Walking/hiking paths are graded from 1 - 5.
Grade 1 - Easy walking, gentle pace; walking on gentle slopes and along valleys with only small ascents/descents; walking time up to 3 hours/day
Grade 3 - Moderate terrain with ascents/descents up to 700-800m; daily walking up to 6-7 hours
Grade 5 - Heavy trekking, steep ascents/descents can exceed 1000 m incl. rocks, climbing supported by chains. Daily walking up to 10 hours
- a flexible hiking program in the High Tatras
- several accommodation options you can choose from
- guided or self- guided tours - for all grades of walking and hiking
- bear- watching or cycling as optional extras
- special weekly offer of a guided hiking trip to the Slovak Paradise - a real paradise for hikers
- the Well of Love in Trenčín castle
- bear watching in the High Tatras
- hiking in the most amazing Slovak mountains: the Fatras, the Tatras, the Slovak Paradise
- beautiful UNESCO sites, valleys, waterfalls and alpine lakes
- the longest cave system in Slovakia
- the Slovak Paradise
- the smallest alpine-type mountain range in Europe
- steep rocky peaks, dark turquoise mountain lakes of glacial origin, narrow canyons with waterfalls
- 300 km of marked trails
- you don't have to pass away to get to Paradise. Just be careful not to pass away here :-)
theTatras offer fantastic opportunities for runners to train
beautiful natural surroundigs, fresh air & diverse terrain
many complementary activities including water parks, caves, cable cars, and cycling..